What Information We Collect?
For providing our services, we may collect, store and use the following Information related to you:
- Information about malicious applications, files and other potential threats on your tablet, mobile phone or other applicable device and their behaviors and origins;
- Information about your device including device ID, apps of the third party installed on the device, manufacturer of the device, internet history and bookmarks, screen size and model of the device, the mobile network you use but not the phone number;
- Information we collected as you use our services, such as certain Log Data and public information.
- Analytics information about how you use our applications, the buttons you click, the types and numbers of threats found etc.
- Error log and a DUMP file automatically generated by Android when an unexpected error occurs or an application crashes
How We Use Your Information
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide our services to you;
- to find out the reason that an error occurred or app crashed and improve the quality of the product;
- for customer service, security, fraud-detection
- to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences
- to help us develop and improve our services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services;
- for the purposes of software verification or administering software upgrades;
- to allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services.
Sharing Of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may disclose your Non-personal information:
- To trusted third parties who assist us in operating our services and conducting our business so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Mobile Cloud Labs our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Some of our apps may contain integrated ads from different providers.
We may use Facebook as one of our ad providers, to learn more about Facebook ads visit: Ads by Facebook
Mobile Cloud Labs is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
We do not provide services for Children. If you are under 13, you may use our services with the guidance of a parent or guardian.